Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Creativity and New Media

      I also used the app "Bitstrips" which is a new app and able to be connected to Facebook. People can create an avatar with this app and make their own cartoons to express their emotions or status. This app looks good by itself, but I want to add some more new technologies on this and make it better in a functional way.
Since Myspace has fallen in the social networking industry, I want to suggest them to apply this kind of app on Myspace. The best thing about Myspace is that people can share their favorite music. So, this app will work better with the code "music" on Myspace. The new app will allow users create their avatars and express their feelings not only with cartoons but also with musics that they want to share in order to show others how they are feeling at that moment.

2 comments:

  1. I noticed that almost everyone used bitstrips for this assignment. When I tried to make my avatar I couldn't get any of the features right so I gave up :(. I like the idea that you have that's supposed to increase the amount of interest in MySpace since it is a music community. But I feel like this can technically be done on Facebook. Not by putting the song up directly, but by using the "Listening to" function and simply stating the song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think bitstrips is a fun and creative. However, I think this will be temporary, and won't be as popular in the future. It's already dying down. They should be able to incorporate likes on the bitstrips within the app and there could be other improvements too.

    ReplyDelete