Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Our class wiki so far..

I have not contributed to our class wiki yet so I will just describe what I have done on my research paper. My research paper’s topic was “loss of privacy and social networking”. When it comes to social networks, the privacy problem becomes a serious issue in our modern society.  I basically stated the significance of the problem and several types of social networks in my introduction. And I categorized the issues by three aspects; generally, economically, and morally. In the economic aspect, I used some articles related to loss of privacy at work and how it can affect employees at work. Also I mentioned about increasing cyber crime costs. In moral issue, I used scholarly article which is about participatory surveillance. Also, I stated responsibility issue caused from loss of privacy on social networking. Since I researched about privacy issue, I am planning to contribute about this topic on our class wiki under Privacy section.

No comments:

Post a Comment